For finance professionals, proficiency in Excel is a fundamental part of the job description. Whether you would describe yourself as a beginner or proficient in Excel, Wall Street Prep’s Crash Course in Excel will take you to the next level and turn you into an advanced “power” user.
We’ll start with the absolute basics, but very quickly introduce you to lesser known time-saving keyboard shortcuts, and powerful Excel functions and features that you will be able to immediately put to use on the job.
The only way to really learn Excel is by doing, so you will be completing Excel exercises alongside the instructor via exercise-based drills at every step of the way.
What you will learn:
- Accelerate the internalization of the key time-saving shortcuts via exercise-based internalization drills and video-driven guidance.
- Learn how to incorporate and take advantage of the most popular and helpful Excel functions and table features for financial analysis.
- Learn to quickly create macro-based shortcuts.
- Build data tables and perform sensitivity analysis.
- Enhance the presentation of financial and valuation models by adding forms and toggles to your spreadsheets.
How to follow the course:
- Click on "Get this deal"
- You will be redirected to our partner website