Designed for finance professionals pursuing Oil & Gas careers, this course allows trainees to develop an in-depth understanding of the industry, including Oil & Gas accounting and financial statement analysis, appropriate Oil & Gas projection drivers such as commodity prices, production volumes, and operating costs, and Net Asset Value modeling.
At completion, trainees will have developed comprehensive financial and valuation models for an Exploration & Production company case study.
What you will learn:
- Industry Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Statement Modeling
- Net Asset Value (NAV) and DCF modeling
- Accretion/dilution (M&A) modeling
- Leveraged buyout (LBO) modeling
- Comparable company analysis
- Comparable transaction analysis
- Financial & valuation modeling best practices
- Excel mechanics and functionality for the O&G industry
How to follow the course:
- Click on "Get this deal"
- You will be redirected to our partner website